- Fine Arts photographer Paddy Summerfield took photos of his aging parents over the course of ten years.
- Toward the end of their 60-year marriage, his mother developed Alzheimer’s, and his father took on the role of caretaker for his wife.
- He compiled the images into a personal and touching photo essay called “Mother and Father.”
- The heart-wrenching collection showcases his parents’ unwavering devotion to each other and provides an intimate look at enduring love and loss.
- The resulting images may break your heart.
Published at Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:00:00 +0000